Crosscourt Commerce | Right Seal | Industrial Tote & IBC Fill Cap Wrench | Aluminum | Manual or Torque | 6 Inch by Right Seal at Employment News Portal. MPN: 6IBC. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Save time and effort, open and close hard to turn 6 inch fill caps quickly and easily. Other IBC fill cap wrenches can be used for the tedious, slow opening and closing of fill caps, but this exclusive Right Seal combination wrench, allows you to speed up the process of manually opening or closing your fill caps. Helps you comply with UN/DOT container closure requirements prior to shipping by inserting a 1/2'' drive manual torque wrench (not included) into the center hole and applying the
Product Description & Reviews
Save time and effort, open and close hard to turn 6 inch fill caps quickly and easily. Other IBC fill cap wrenches can be used for the tedious, slow opening and closing of fill caps, but this exclusive Right Seal combination wrench, allows you to speed up the process of manually opening or closing your fill caps. Helps you comply with UN/DOT container closure requirements prior to shipping by inserting a 1/2" drive manual torque wrench (not included) into the center hole and applying the specified torque per manufacturer's specifications. Be sure to follow the manufacturer's closing instructions to be in compliance with the container supplier's torque requirements. Caps and attached torque wrench are sold separately. Order today and get the security and reliability that you deserve.SpecificationsWeight:1.9 lbs.Size: Accepts any 1/2" drive socket or torque wrench.Difficulty Level: Easy to handle and store in your toolbox for later use.Used For: Removing the center cap off an IBC with a handy Fill Cap Wrench.
Features & Highlights
- RELIABLE & VERSATILE: Open and close hard to turn 6-inch fill caps easily without having to worry if your tool is going to break, not work properly. The Right Seal combination wrench works with Greif, Schutz, Mauser, and most other 6 inch IBC caps. The double handles ease the opening of previously torqued fill caps, or use it to hand tighten fill caps for in plant use
- TIME SAVER: You can save a lot of time, money and effort if you have a Fill Cap Wrench in your toolbox. This type of IBC fill cap wrench will manually open your fill caps without the long wait time and worry if the tool was used effectively.
- EASY TO USE: Beginners and advanced tool users can use this product without having to reference a manual or watch an instructional video
- VERY USEFUL: The lightweight Industrial Tote & IBC 6 Inch Fill Cap Wrench is an essential tool if you are shipping items with hazardous products in them
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: When you shop with us we want you to know that we care about your experience. If you have any additional questions about this product or our shipping please do not hesitate to reach out and send us a message
Hazardous Storage Equipment
14 x 5 x 15 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 26054, ean: 0697841008977,
Justrite Cease-Fire parts-drums only. Cease-Fire drum bodies are heavy gauge steel with a rust preventative interior coating. 55 gallons capacity. Ava...
sku: 09308E, mpn: 09308, ean: 0697841127166,
Justrite OSHA Compliant oily waste cans are essential whenever solvent soaked cloths and wiping rags are used. Rags and cloths soaked with solvents, t...
mpn: M12CRA, ean: 0048441008988,
12 gallon Quik- Assembly Poly Cabinet. Made of High Density Polyethylene. Great for storing acids and corrosives. Quik -Assembly allow cabinets to be ...