Prathama Bank - Prathama Bank Recruitment 2014 notification in www.prathamabank.org to recruit 389 Office Assistant. Graduation Degree degree holder candidate can Apply Online for 389 Office Assistant Sarkari Naukri vacancies in Prathama Bank on Full time basis in Uttar Pradesh. This Recruitment Alert published from Employment News, and indian Government Jobs Portal, and Government recruitment notification from Websites.Check Prathama Bank Government job Advertisement regarding detail of posts, reservation chart, qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. are given below:-
Prathama Bank job Notification 2014 (summary)
Hiring Organization - Prathama Bank
ALL LATEST GOVERNMENT JOBS OPENING 2014
Employment Type - Full time
Job Category - BANKING GOVERNMENT JOBS
Post Name and Total No. of Vacancies - 389 posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 274 posts
- Salary : Rs.15609/-
- Pay band : 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300 (20 years)
- PROBATION PERIOD: 1 Years
- Officer Scale I : 74 Posts
- Salary : Rs.31363/-
- pay band : 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
- PROBATION PERIOD: 2 Years
- Officer Scale-II : 36 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)27
- Officer Scale-II (IT) 08
- Officer Scale-II (CA) 01
- Officer Scale-II (Law)01
- Salary : Rs.41962/-
- Pay band : 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
- PROBATION PERIOD: 2 Years
- Officer Scale-III : 04 Posts
- Salary : Rs. 55589/-
- Pay band : 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500
- PROBATION PERIOD: 2 Years
Age Requirements -
- For Officer Scale- III - Above 21 years - Below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1974 and later than 31.05.1993 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- II - Above 21 years - Below 32 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1982 and later than 31.05.1993 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- I - Above 18 years - Below 28 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1986 and later than 31.05 .1996 (both dates inclusive)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) - Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.06.1986 and later than 01.06.1996 (both dates inclusive)
Selection Procedure - -Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category. check the following images for cutt-off.
Personal Interview:- Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies shortlisted based on their Total Weighted Scores (TWS). Remaining applicants, if any will not receive an interview call from the Bank. The Interview will be held at the Moradabad centre and the complete address of the venue will be advised in the call letters. The address of the venues will also be displayed in the Bank’s website one week before the dates for commencement of Interviews.
Jobs in - Uttar Pradesh
Educational Qualification - All applicant applying for Prathama Bank vacancies must posses Graduation Degree or its equivalent Qualification from a recognized Board / University. find job notification below For post wise Qualification.
Application Fee - For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - 100 & For All Other Candidates (PH/ST/SC/EXSM) Application Fee is - 20/- Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Prathama Bank Payment challan (as applicable to them for the post applied for) available in the Bank’s website
How To Apply -
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.prathamabank.org. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.prathamabank.org and click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
- the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Candidates can pay application fees including postal charges in any of the branches of Prathama Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan only.
- Go to the nearest Prathama Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account No. 89025174900.
- Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction Id/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website www.prathamabank.org. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
- Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original CBS challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview.Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them.
- CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT SUBMIT A PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION / FEE PAYMENT RECEIPT (CBS challan) TO THE BANK AT THIS STAGE.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
- Beginning date of Payment of Application Fees 04.12.2014 – 20.12.2014
- Opening date for Online Registration 04.12.2014
- Last Date for Online Registration 20.12.2014
Prathama Bank, Ram Ganga Vihar, Phase-II, Moradabad (U.P.) Phone Numbers:- 0591-2455178, 09837889050
Important Links - For free job alerts like @ Latest Government jobs opening 2014 facebook page for Job updates on your Timeline and also Subscribe for JobsOK Employment Newsletter - Email subscription.
Prathama Bank Recruitment Notification Download
Click on Prathama Bank Recruitment Notification to download detailed job advertisement Download
Prathama Bank Apply Online & Challan
Click here to Apply Online for Prathama Bank Office AssistantJobs Opening Apply Now