Institute of Banking Personnel Selection - IBPS recruitment 2014 notification in www.ibps.in to recruit Various Specialist officer. B.E, B.Tech, MBA, Graduation Degree, Master Degree, Post Graduation Degree, Law Degree, Bachelors Degree degree holder candidate can Apply Online for Various Specialist officer Sarkari Naukri vacancies in IBPS on Full time basis in all over India. This Recruitment Alert published from Employment News, and indian Government Jobs Portal, and Government recruitment notification from Websites.Check IBPS Government job Advertisement regarding detail of posts, reservation chart, qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. are given below:-
IBPS Specialist officer Notification 2014 (www.ibps.in)
Hiring Organization - Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
ALL LATEST GOVERNMENT JOBS OPENING 2014
Employment Type - Full time
Job Category - BANKING GOVERNMENT JOBS
Post Name and Total No. of Vacancies - Various posts
- 01 I.T. Officer (Scale I)
- 02 Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- 03 RajbhashaAdhikari (Scale I)
- 04 Law Officer (Scale I)
- 05 HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- 06 Marketing Officer (Scale I
Selection Procedure - Selection will be made strictly as per merit prepared on the basis of Written Exam, Interview.
Jobs in - all over India
Age Requirement - Age of candidate should be lie between 20 - 30 Years (As on 01.11.2014) candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1984 and not later than 01.11.1994 (both dates
inclusive) Age relaxations will be applicable as per the policy/ instructions of the Government. check job advertisement for age criteria of individual posts.
Educational Qualification - All applicant applying for IBPS vacancies must posses B.E, B.Tech, MBA, Graduation Degree, Master Degree, Post Graduation Degree, Law Degree, Bachelors Degree or its equivalent Qualification from a recognized Board / University. find job notification below For post wise Qualification.
Application Fee - General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. - 600 & other Candidates (PH/ST/SC) have to pay Rs.- 100 as an application fees to apply for the jobs.
IBPS Exam Pattern: ONLINE CWE The structure of the Online CWE will be as follows:
Law Officer- Scale I &RajbhashaAdhikari (Scale I)
How To Apply - Applicants are requested to apply online only from 18.11.2014 to 09.12.2014 and no other mode of application will be acceptedImportant Links - For free job alerts like @ Latest Government jobs opening 2014 facebook page for Job updates on your Timeline and also Subscribe for JobsOK Employment Newsletter - Email subscription.
Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph & Signature for IBPS
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture, a light-coloured, preferably white, background. with no "red-eye" Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) - Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen. Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
Process to fill IBPS Application form :
- Go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in on the Home Page
- Open “CWE Specialist Officers” link
- click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Specialist Officers (CWE-SPL-IV)”
- click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register
- note down the Provisional registration number and password
- upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications
- Click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button
- Proceed to integrated with the payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form
Note:Important dates -
- If you want to change information in application form before Final Submit you can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
- Online Registration on IBPS website : 18/11/2014 to 19/12/2014
- Payment of IBPS CWE application fees online : 18/11/2014 to 19/12/2014
- IBPS CWE Call letter Download : after 03/02/2015
- Online Examination (Tentative dates) : 14/02/2015 to 14/02/2015 (can have addition dates)
- Declaration of result status of examination (CWE) : February 2015
- Download of call letters for Interview : March 2015
- Conduct of Interview : March 2015
- Provisional Allotment : April 2015
IBPS Recruitment Notification Download
Click on IBPS Recruitment Notificationto download detailed job advertisementDownload
Apply Online for IBPS
Click here to Apply Online for IBPS Specialist officerJobs Opening ApplyNow