OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED (ONGC, KARAIKAL) released job advertisement in employment news for recruitment of 117 Junior Assistant, Fireman , Assistant Technician. OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED seeking 10t, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduate Degree qualified candidates to appoint as Junior Assistant, Fireman , Assistant Technician on Full Time basis in KARAIKAL. ONGC, KARAIKAL Recruitment 2014 invites Online/offline application on or before 27th september 2014. Candidates are advised to dowload detailed ONGC, KARAIKAL Recruitment 2014 - Jobs advertisement from OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED website http://www.ongcindia.com/ before Apply Online. Check detailed individual post information like - ONGC, KARAIKAL exam pattern, Syllabus, eligibility Criteria And experiences Requirement, age limit, selection criteria for each vacancies.
To Explore more relevant jobs opportunities visit our ITI GOVERNMENT JOBS page or check ALL LATEST GOVERNMENT JOBS OPENING 2014. Do not forget to visit JobsOK again for ONGC, KARAIKAL admit card 2014, and ONGC, KARAIKAL Results 2014.
OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED (ONGC, KARAIKAL) Recruitment 2014 Government jobs details -
Hiring Organization - OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITEDONGC Chennai Recruitment 2014
ONGC RAJAHMUNDRY & KAKINADA Recruitment 2014
Post Name and Total No. of Vacancies - 117 posts
- Technical Assistant Gd. III (Chemistry) : 10 Post
- Assistant Rigman (Drilling) : 09 Post
- Assistant Gd. III (Transport) : 01 Post
- Assistant Technician (Civil) : 04 Post
- Assistant Technician (Electrical) : 12 Post
- Assistant Technician (Diesel) : 01 Post
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) : 02 Post
- Assistant Technician (Production) : 08 Post
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical) : 03 Post
- Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling) : 13 Post
- Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing) : 03 Post
- Junior Assistant (Diesel) : 14 Post
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electronics) : 01 Post
- Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting) : 09 Post
- Junior Assistant Technician (Production) : 01 Post
- Junior Assistant Technician (Welding) : 03 Post
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV/Winch) : 03 Post
- junior Assistant (Accounts) : 02 Post
- Junior Assistant (Materials Management) : 01 Post
- Junior Assistant (Steno-English) : 01 Post
- Junior Assistant (P&A) : 02 Post
- Junior Security supervisor : 01 Post
- junior Fire Supervisor : 05 Post
- Junior Fireman : 06 Post
- Technical Asst. Gd. III (Chemistry) : 01
Selection Procedure - Written Exam, Interview
Location - KARAIKAL
Base Salary and Grade Pay - INR For A2 level (Sr. no. 1 - 9 & 25) – Rs.12000/- to Rs.27000/- , A1 level (Sr. no. 10 - 23)Rs.11000/- to Rs.24000/- & W1 level (for sr. no. 24 ) – Rs.10000/- to Rs.18000/- Allowances- Dearness Allowance, HRA, Allowances @ 47% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach etc..
Application Fee - General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. - 300 & other Candidates (PH/ST/SC/Ex/Pwd) have to pay Rs.- 100 as an application fees to apply for the jobs.
Educational Qualification - All interested candidates must posses 10t, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University. For post wise qualification for specific job openings go to detailed advertisement
Age Requirement - Age of candidate should lie between 18-35 Years (both inclusive) as on n 27.09.2014.Read detailed advertisement to check age limit of individual posts. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Central/State Government rules
How To Apply - All Eligible and interested candidates may fill the online application through http://eapplynew.com after successfully submitting the application, candidate has to Take a printout of SBI Payment Challan form and deposit the Registration Fee through the downloaded Challan Form, in any branch of State Bank of India. ONGC Account No. 30827318409. Branch Code: 1576, After paying, the Candidate has to preserve the counterfoil of the SBI Challan, till the time of Interview. Retain a photo copy of Registration Slip for your record. 27-09-2014.
Official Website - http://www.ongcindia.com/ .
Important Dates To Remember-
1. Opening date for online Registration of Application - 06.09.2014 10:00 Hrs
2. Closing date of online Registration - 27.09.2014 18:00 Hrs
3. Tentative date of Admit Card download - 28.10.2014 onwards
4. Likely date of Written Test. - 16.11.2014(Sunday)Forenoon 27-09-2014