Labour Bureau Recruitment 2016 www.labourbureau.gov.in 273 Supervisor,Investigator, Consultant vacancyApply Online
Government jobs in Labour Bureau, the leading organization wishes to select knowledgeable and dedicated job aspirant for filling up 273 empty vacancies of Supervisor,Investigator, Consultant within Labour Bureau. These Sarkari Openings is for Freshers/Experienced job seekers. Individuals who are willing for a good company with high remuneration must send Apply Online application for 273 open positions of Supervisor,Investigator, Consultant at Labour Bureau.A vacancy circular in Labour Bureau has been issued to appoint influential and dynamic candidates.
Qualified job seekers can apply for the vacancies for a successful career in Department under Government of India. Candidates who are interested for Sarkari Jobs should apply On or Before 25-07-2016 for Full Time openings in Chandigarh. Get detailed information of Employment opportunity in Labour Bureau like Detailed post and Reservation chart, Qualification, Experience and age requirments, Application procedure, Selection Process, dates to remember, etc. just scroll down to the post.
Labour Bureau - Labour Bureau Recruitment 2016 by Employment News (www.labourbureau.gov.in)
Hiring Organization - Labour Bureau
ALL LATEST GOVERNMENT JOBS OPENING 2016
Employment Type - Contractual
Job Category - Graduation Degree
Post Name and Total No. of Vacancies - 273 posts
There are two category of post as per advertisement and *Number of posts likely to be changed
- Posts under 6th Annual Employment Unemployment Survey
- Posts under Quarterly Employment Survey/Occupational Wage Survey/Base Updation of CPI-IW
Selection Procedure - After processing the applications, all the successful applicants will be listed on the basis of merit as decided by the Labour Bureau
Place of posting/Work : Regional Office Labour Bureau in Kolkata, West Bengal, Odisha, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Jammu & Kashmir, Chennai, Ahmadabad, Gujarat, Rajasthan, D & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Guwahati, Arunachal Pradesh,
Base salary and Grade Pay -
- suitable Participants achieved a triumph in get noticeably good honorarium given by Labour Bureau compliant.
SrNo. Vacancy salary 1 Supervisor Rs. 17,600 2 Investigator Rs. 16,500 3 Senior Consultant Rs. 50,000 4 Junior Consultant Rs. 30,000 5 Consultant Rs. 50,000
- Apart from monthly remuneration, TA/DA will also be paid while undertaking tours
- In case of retired Government servants, the consolidated monthly fee/remuneration to be paid will be according to DoPT guidelines.
Age Requirement -
- The upper age limit is 35 years as on closing date of application.
- For retirees, upper age limit is 65 years.
- Reservation and Relaxation in age to SC, ST, OBC, etc. would be given as per orders issued by Government of India from time to time.
Educational Qualification -
- entrant who are dreaming to perform the function of Supervisor,Investigator, Consultant only earned a honoured from well-known Institution or authorized university.
SrNo. Vacancy Qualification 1 Supervisor Post-Graduate degree 2 Investigator B.A./B.Com/B.Sc 3 Senior Consultant Post-Graduate degree Ph.D and M.Phil 4 Junior Consultant Post-Graduate degree Ph.D and M.Phil 5 Consultant Post-Graduate degree Post-Graduate degree
- This position is determined as deserved by candidates fulfilling previously mentioned education eligibility.
- Eligibility Retired Government Employees is experience in Grade Pay of (6600/- / 4600/-, 4200) and above for five years
Experience Requirements - : Freshers jobs and Experienced Jobs
How To Apply -
- Focused entrant requested to apply online though apply online link available on Labour Bureau official website www.labourbureau.gov.in prior to 25th July 2016.
- You may required scan copies of passport size photograph & signature and documentary proof of date of birth, educational qualifications and experience etc.
Important dates -
Last date for apply online : 25-07-2016
Last date for apply online : 25-07-2016
Important Links -